Brain and Ocular Nutrition Conference
July 27th – 29th 2022
Downing College, Cambridge, UK
A conference dedicated to the role of nutrition and lifestyle for the eye and brain where nutritional scientists disseminate research findings and discuss ideas relating to the role of nutrition for human health, function and wellbeing.
The BON Conference 2022 abstracts have been published and are available in open access in the Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease by clicking on the image above.
Login to view past Bon Conference videosLog In [/uo_show] [uo_show for='loggedin']
View past Bon Conference videosMembers Area [/uo_show]
Waterford Institute of Technology,
University of Illinois, USA
Professor Ríona Mulcahy
University Hospital Waterford,
Why Become a BON Member?
- Become part of the unique carotenoid network
- Gain access to the newest data for carotenoid nutrition for the eye and brain
- Gain access to previous conference lectures
- Present your work at an internationally recognised conference
- Publish your research work in peer-reviewed science affiliated with the conference
- Network and socialise with key opinion leaders and identify research collaborators and partners to support your research
- For Early Career Researchers, become part of the Early Investigators Society
Become a BON Sponsor
BON Conference Partners
BON Registration Opens
BON Abstract Submission