Brain and Ocular Nutrition Conference
July 27th – 29th 2022
Downing College, Cambridge, UK
A conference dedicated to the role of nutrition and lifestyle for the eye and brain where nutritional scientists disseminate research findings and discuss ideas relating to the role of nutrition for human health, function and wellbeing.
Why Become a BON Member?
- Become part of the unique carotenoid network
- Gain access to the newest data for carotenoid nutrition for the eye and brain
- Gain access to previous conference lectures
- Present your work at an internationally recognised conference
- Publish your research work in peer-reviewed science affiliated with the conference
- Network and socialise with key opinion leaders and identify research collaborators and partners to support your research
- For Early Career Researchers, become part of the Early Investigators Society
BON Registration Opens
BON Abstract Submission
BON Programme Announced