Final preparations for the 2018 conference are now well underway. We are pleased to announce that we have had a lot of interest in the conference this year and places are now limited. Please review the important points below for attention:
Update: For more information on the conference and details on how to register, please visit the conference website at www.bonconference.org.
- There are only ten weeks left to the conference. Spaces for the conference are limited and will be offered to delegates on a first come basis. (Register now)
- The deadline for poster abstracts is Monday 30th April at 5pm EST.
- Accommodation at Downing College is almost full. There are only 10 rooms left. Please register now to avail of this limited accommodation.
- July is a very busy time in Cambridge, as there will be a lot of tourists in the city; therefore, we suggest that if you want to book outside hotel accommodation that you do so ASAP (see links on the conference webpage).
- If you are already registered and intend bringing a partner to the gala dinner on the Thursday night (9th July), please ensure that you purchase a food and beverage ticket. In this way your partner can attend the social gala dinner and enjoy the events of the night.